2. Dark filtration lines on the ceiling or carpet that surround the vents
3. Excessive dust in the home
4. Variance in temperature or air flow throughout the house
New furnace or ductwork
5. A recent remodel or construction project
6. Water damage or flooding that affected the ductwork
Air Duct Cleaning
Air ducts are collectors of dust, pet dander, dirt, allergens, and other contaminants. These particles pollute your air and trigger allergies and aggravate respiratory illnesses, especially for kids and the elderly. Our technicians have the expertise and advanced technology to effectively clean your ducts! Our camera system will show you what the inside of your air ducts look like before and after cleaning. Bailtek’s air duct cleaning process is a combination of whipping, vacuuming, and compressed air, which ensures your home’s ventilation system is thoroughly cleaned. With no mess to clean up and cleaner air to breathe, you will enjoy the benefits. Ask about dryer vent cleaning too.
Air Duct Cleaning Process
Here is what to expect on the air duct cleaning process:
1. Our air duct cleaners will cut two large access holes to attach an 8″ round vacuum hose to the supply and return lines of the HVAC system, through which the 5,500 CFM vacuum extraction will take place. A FREE video inspection is performed at this time, allowing you to view the system. A series of 1″ holes will be created to whip and agitate the build-up, thus loosening the dirt and debris so it may exit your house freely.
2. Next, a powerful vacuum is attached to the main trunk line of the HVAC system. This vacuum collects the dislodged contaminants and disposes of them in a hopper, leaving your vents fully cleaned. While the vacuum runs it pulls debris and contaminants through the vents as they are cleaned by whips attached to the air hose pushing the lingering dirt and debris toward the vacuum for extraction.