Air Duct Cleaning Kalamazoo, Battle Creek, and Hastings, MI
Air ducts are collectors of dust, pet dander, dirt, allergens, and other air contaminants and this makes air duct cleaning important. These particles pollute your air and trigger allergies and aggravate respiratory illnesses, especially for young kids and the elderly. Our technicians have the expertise and advanced technology to effectively clean your air ducts! Our camera system will show you what the inside of your air ducts look like before and after cleaning. Bailtek’s air duct cleaning process is a combination of whipping, vacuuming, and compressed air, which ensures your home’s ventilation system is thoroughly cleaned. With no mess to clean up and cleaner air to breathe, you will truly enjoy the benefits of Bailtek’s air duct cleaning service. Plus, we can clean dryer vents too!
Reasons To Clean Air Ducts
- Dirty supply and return vent covers
- Dark filtration lines on the ceiling or carpet that surround the vents
- Excessive dust in the home
- Variance in temperature or air flow throughout the house
- New furnace or ductwork
- A recent remodel or construction project
- Water damage or flooding that affected the ductwork
Need Air Duct Cleaning in Kalamazoo, Battle Creek or Hastings?
Looking to breathe cleaner air in Kalamazoo, Battle Creek or Hastings, MI? Bailtek can clean your air ducts! Our comprehensive duct cleaning system ensures the speck of dust and debris are removed from your HVAC system. Air duct cleaning leaves your home cleaner with safer air to breathe. With our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, it’s easy to see why we are the local choice for cleaning homes and businesses for over 10 years!
Air Duct Cleaning Process
Here is what to expect on the process:
1. Our professional cleaners will cut two large access holes to attach an 8″ round vacuum hose to the supply and return lines of the HVAC system, through which the 5,500 CFM vacuum extraction will take place. A FREE video inspection is performed at this time, allowing you to view the system. A series of 1″ holes will be created to whip and agitate the build-up, thus loosening the dirt and debris so it may exit your house freely.
2. Next, a powerful vacuum is attached to the main trunk line of the HVAC system. This vacuum collects the dislodged contaminants and disposes of them in a hopper, leaving your vents fully cleaned. While the vacuum runs it pulls debris and contaminants through the vents as they are cleaned by whips attached to the air hose pushing the lingering dirt and debris toward the vacuum for extraction. Since it uses negative air flow, dirt and debris are kept within the air duct cleaning system.
3. Then, technicians will clean the vent covers and air runs. We will gently remove vent covers as necessary to clean them. Vents that are painted or glued on, screwed in or caulked shut can be cleaned without removal.
Consult a professional for air duct cleaning, CLICK HERE for more information about hiring an air duct cleaning professional vs doing it yourself.