Kalamazoo, Battle Creek, Hastings MI
What makes mold grow? Spores and moisture form mold and begin to grow on almost any surface, including, wood, ceiling tiles, carpet, drywall and insulation. The mold grows best where there is moisture from a leaky roof, high humidity or a mold food source. You know mold is present when you can smell the “musty” odor or see the black and white specks in damp areas.
If you notice mold or have water damage it is time to take action, contacting your insurance agent regarding coverage is an important step. It is your choice who you choose for mold remediation services, let your agent know you have chosen Bailtek . Remember, while the area remains damp and moist, mold will continue to be an issue. Bailtek is equipped, has the knowledge and expertise to repair the damage.
Mold Damage Battle Creek Kalamazoo
Mold damage can be an unsightly image in your beautiful home. It can also seriously affect the health of family members and, if in an office building, coworkers. Often developing in buildings that have been damaged by water, proper water damage restoration goes a long way in prevention of mold growth.
However, when mold has already taken over your home or work building, it’s best to call on Bailtek Carpet Cleaning and Water Damage for our extensive and effective mold repair services. The experts at Bailtek bring years of experience in conducting mold repair, using the highest quality tools in the market for mold remediation, removal and clean-up. Bailtek’s mold repair services ensure that you don’t see mold growing again in your home or business when clean up is complete.
Prevent Mold Kalamazoo Battle Creek
- Stop water leaks, fix broken pipes, keep water away from concrete slabs & basement walls
- Increase air flow, especially around exterior walls
- Install, use and properly vent exhaust fans in bathrooms, laundry rooms and kitchens
- Clean and dry water damaged carpet and upholstered furniture within 24-48 hours
- Dry water damaged soft goods, such as clothing and blankets within 24-48 hours
- Wipe up signs of condensation and water droplets quickly