Carpet Cleaners Prolong Carpet Life
Proper vacuuming is the easiest and most effective way to keep your carpet clean. It may come as a surprise that something so simple can also have such a large impact on the air you breathe. Removing the loose soil while still on the surface of the carpet prevents it from becoming ground into the carpet fibers. Sometimes it is best to let soil dry before trying to vacuum. For example, if a wet plant has been knocked over, let the wet soil dry before trying to vacuum. While vacuuming, use slow, repetitive strokes in a back and forth motion. Move slowly to the right or left with each stroke and use the tips below to get the most out of vacuuming your carpet.
Here to Bail You Out!
Sometimes it feels like all I do is clean and vacuum carpet and floors. Yet I feel like I don’t have to clean for days after Bailtek has been here.
Clean Carpet Tips
To protect your carpet investment, regular carpet care, carpet stain removal, a good functioning vacuum cleaner, and regular carpet cleaning are required to extend the life of your carpet. This along with our years of real world experience in cleaning troubled spots and challenging carpets makes us the best choice for your professional carpet cleaning company.
Rather than focusing on how many houses we can clean in a given day, we prefer our technicians to focus on excellence with every service that we perform for you. No one cleans more thoroughly or protects your investment better than Bailtek Carpet Cleaning and Water Damage! Besides soil and spots our Hot Water Extraction carpet cleaning process, also known as steam cleaning, removes pollutants such as allergens, pet dander, and bacteria along with cleaning agents which are thoroughly flushed out leaving your carpets looking and feeling clean and healthy.
Carpet Cleaning Care Tips
- “Top down” cleaning saves your time, start up high and move low
- When vacuuming, pay attention to corners and crevices where dust hides, it leads to build up
- Set the vacuum height for your carpet pile when vacuuming carpet
- Remember to change your bag and empty your canister for maximum vacuum suction
- Vacuum carpet on a regular basis to rid carpet of loose soil and particulate
- Remember to vacuum your sofa, loveseat, and ottoman too!
- Click here for tips on cleaning up spills…